PGDM (Agri Business Management) Admission Process
Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM – Agri Business Management program is UGC/ICAR recognized graduation, in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 5.00 out of 10.00 or 50% aggregate marks or their equivalent. Final year students can also apply.
Candidates seeking admission have to fill the Interest Form by using the
URL: https://tinyurl.com/FABSABM or can contact the Admissions Team on either 8886301166 or 8886301155. You can also visit our website: www.fabs.ac.in or visit the campus.
- Selection for PGDM – Agri Business Management is a two – stage process.
- Stage1: FABS admission test will be conducted either online or offline.
- Stage2: Candidates who have cleared the FABS admission test will have to appear for a personal or telephonic interview after paying Rs 500 application fees.
- Final selection will be based on the combined scores in the FABS admission test, interview and the score in either of the National Management Education entrance examinations mentioned below.
a) Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs
- The student will have to submit the registration number, scorecard and application form of any one of the above six examinations during the time of confirming the admission.
*Names of shortlisted candiates will appear in the merit list on FABS website (www.fabs.ac.in) or shall be informed directly.
The overall fee structure for the Agri-Business Management program of Food & Agri Business School is as mentioned in the table.
|Particulars||1 Year||2 Year||Total|
|Tution + Food + Double sharing room||2,97,750||2,97,750||5,95,500
|Tution + Food + Single room with common toilets||3,02,750||3,02,750||6,05,500
|Tution + Food + Single room with attached bathroom||3,07,750||3,07,750||6,15,500|
* Merit based discounts will be given on case to case basis.
Following are some of the premier banks of India that are providing educational loans.
Click on the banks to know the details.