PGDM (Agri Business Management) Admission Process & Eligibility Criteria
- Step 1: Fill the online registration form Click here
- Step 2: Agribusiness Aptitude Test- Date will be announced by the admissions team
- Step 3: Candidates who have cleared the Agribusiness Aptitude Test will have to appear for a personal or zoom based interview after paying Rs/-500 for the application form. Please note, you will also have to clear any one of the following: CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/XAT.
- Step 4: An Admission letter will be sent to short-listed candidates based on the test & Interview performance.
- Step 5: Selected candidate has to pay Rs.25000/- towards confirmation of provisional admission.
- Step 6: Admission list will be prepared..
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM – Agri Business Management program is UGC/ICAR recognized graduation, in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 5.00 out of 10.00 or 50% aggregate marks or their equivalent. Final year students can also apply.
- Candidates having inclination to agribusiness will be preferred.
- Should have appeared for CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/XAT.