SGI-FABS organized a Virtual Conference on “Issues, Challenges and Opportunities in Indian Agribusiness (FCAB 22)” on 24th February 2022. The paper presentation prizes were sponsored by Agzistence.
1. Dr. WR Reddy, IAS (Retd), former DG of NIRDPR delivered the keynote address and while Dr. Bijayashree Satpathy, Founder of Agzistence delivered the valedictory address
2. Dr. Debarun Chakraborty, Deputy Director at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Nagpur was the plenary speaker.
3. There was participation from across India, from Arunachal University in North-East to BHU in North-India to Bharatidasan University in South-India. There was participation from the Industry as well.
4. The best paper award went to the paper presented by Mr. Devarashetti Uma Mahesh & Dr. Anoop M from Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Benaras Hindu University. The title of the paper was “Bottlenecks to the cold storage entrepreneurs and capacity utilisation by cold storage units“
5. Agri-Business Management students of the institution anchored all the sessions.